So, Christmas it seems is just around the corner...the nights are getting darker and the weather is turning colder (not like it has been warm this summer, but September has been milder than usual). I have been thinking today about what to do for Christmas presents this year. There are two key factors to consider (1) cost (we are at an all time low on cash flow this year) and (2) the fact that each year, we buy presents that no one really needs or wants in a desperate attempt to ensure that everyone has a gift. So, I have decided that this year is going to be a DIY christmas gift year. I am going to try to make as many gifts as possible.
With the help of google and a willing husband to assist, I have some great ideas for cute christmas gifts:
*hot chocolate mix in a jar
*bath salts
*cupcake in a jar (this is what I am most excited about!!!)
*personalised photo-frames
*biscuits
*cakes
*personalised notebooks
*christmas decorations using vinyl
With a cupboard full of craft supplies, its about time I put them to some use!
I have found an amazing craft blog with loads and loads of ideas and inspiration for home-made crafts and gifts:
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment