Chris's little sister Claire got married on 30th October 2010 to Nathan Bacon. It was a busy few weeks getting everything ready. Claire and Nathan asked me to be their wedding photographer which was a big honour but absolutely terrifying! Here is just a small sample. I started taking photos at 9am and didn't finish until 10.30pm. In the main I was pleased with them but unfortunately the photos with the temple at night were blurry because Chris drove off with my tripod in the back of the car! So had to use some "artistic" options to make the photo passable!
The cupcake photo shows some of my handywork the day before - icing about 200 cupcakes!
It has taken me 2 weeks to get through the 360 photos editing and cutting them down to the final 135 that made the album. I've ordered a photobook for Nathan and Claire with 2 small versions for each set of parents. I might have a weekend job soon if I keep this up! (That is a joke - this was the most exhausting and stressful day of my life worrying in case they photos didn't come out well!) I salute wedding photographers for the mantel they carry each weekend!
It has taken me 2 weeks to get through the 360 photos editing and cutting them down to the final 135 that made the album. I've ordered a photobook for Nathan and Claire with 2 small versions for each set of parents. I might have a weekend job soon if I keep this up! (That is a joke - this was the most exhausting and stressful day of my life worrying in case they photos didn't come out well!) I salute wedding photographers for the mantel they carry each weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment