Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Reflexology

I have just returned from my first session of reflexology. All I can say is WOW - it is amazing. What she was able to tell about me from my feet seriously freaked. me. out.

So what did she say?

  • I have crystals in my fallopian tubes - this is a build up of toxins in a specific area
  • I have a lot of toxins in my system that get trapped, particularly in my shoulders which are "crunchy" - what really amazed me is that is totally right. If I roll my shoulders you can hear them crunching! But coming out of there my shoulders felt much better than normal (not perfect but definitely improved)
  • My head senses are overstimulated ie sight, speech and hearing. I need to chill out by sitting in a dark room. I need to read less (which is killing me because I love to read to relax, but apparently that doesn't do it for me).
  • My stress levels are high (they probably are, but I don't consider myself to be stressed)
  • I operate at 110 miles per hour and run on adrenalin. There is a lot of adrenalin in my system and to help combat it, I need to eat small snacks throughout the day - at least every 3 hours.
  • I have a male boss - I mean HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT???

It was fascinating. So I am going to have regular treatment for the next few weeks to work on these toxin build ups to see if it makes a difference.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy I finally caught up on your blog. I am so sorry about the fertility issues you are experiencing. A woman in our ward who had a child six years ago and has been trying everything for about five years to have another, tried reflexology. A few months (less tan six) after she began the treatment, she found out she was pregnant. It's interesting what they can tell you.

    I will help you complete any of your 30 before you are 30 goals!!

    ReplyDelete