It was my birthday last week and I am now in my last year of my twenties! Eek! How did that happen?
To celebrate/commiserate the passing of my twenties, I thought it was time I started putting into action some of those life long ambitions. You never know what life has in store for you and without some goals, there are many dreams or ambitions that must go unfulfilled. So. I have decided to put together a list of 30 things to do before I am 30.
The list goes something like this (in no particular order)
1. Do a parachute jump
2. Go zorbing
3. Go rock climbing outdoors
4. Get a promotion at work
5. learn to sail
6. watch an asteroid shower (need to check if one is due!)
7. go to a festival
8. volunteer
9. climb the three peaks (not necessarily all on the same day!)
10. enter a 10k race
11. lose 1.5 stone
12. join a netball team
13. learn yoga
14. audition for the x-factor/talent based TV show (not because I think I would have ANY hope of winning but because it would be funny)
15. improve my French
16. go to a concert in the park
17. Visit the natural history museum (I don't think I have ever been!)
18. Have tea at the Ritz
19. Milk a cow
20. See Stonehenge
21. Take a photo that is good enough to be enlarged on canvas and hung in the front room
22. Read (and finish) "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" (I started it once but only got to habit 4 - I hate to think what that says about me!)
23. Do more walking (the hill type - not just down to the shops)
24. Read the entire works of [author] TBC
25. Watch the Tigers for a full season
26. Spend a full day at the spa
27. see a Shakespeare play by the RSC
and some more personal ones not for public consumption!
Wish me luck - I'll be sure to post photos of me doing all of this crazy stuff - item 1 is already sorted for 9th August! Aargh!
No comments:
Post a Comment